Friday, June 5, 2009

Share Your Fan Story

Have you given out a fan?

In the month of June (BEFORE THE 25th), click on "comments" (below right) to share who you gave a fan to, and you will be entered to win a prize at the June 25th women's event ~ A Night Good for the Heart.


To attend, be sure you sign up for the evening of workshops and the healthy carry-in dinner. Childcare is available with sign up. You can sign up on the church website or in the Welcome Center. This will be a great night of information and inspiration for women of all ages.


So, let us know who received your fan, and pray along with others who have sent them out to women around Knoxville.

3 comments:

  1. I gave a fan to a sweet young lady named BJ who came to help clean my house (smile). Donna S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been talking with a mom at T-ball about our Women's Ministry at West Park and each week meant to take a fan so I could give it to her. Well, I alwasys seemed to forget, but continued to encourage her to come to our events that are coming up. Well, I had the opportunity to finally give her a fan when she was in my home a few weeks ago for a cookout. She really wants to get plugged in, but works a lot on the weekends. I was thrilled to be able to finally hand her the fan and she was excited to receive it! Joyfully, Kendra L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, ladies! I will pray with you for BJ and for the T-ball mom.

    ReplyDelete